Graduates - University/HSC! Client Service Roles - Wealth Management/Insurance
Recent graduate looking to build a career in wealth management/insurance? Award winning firm! Multiple contracts available & permanent opportunities!
- Full training provided to kick-start your career
- Fun, supportive and passionate team
- Clearly defined career path
Excellent 6 month contract opportunities for recent graduates who possess a strong track record in customer service to join an expanding wealth management division of award winning bank. Based in Sydney Olympic Park. Permanent opportunities could be available after the contract for successful candidates.
You will work across multiple teams and products and be rewarded with excellent training and career development opportunities.
- Provide a world-class client experience
- Respond promptly in providing information to enquiries
- Learn and maintain knowledge of technical aspects of wealth products
- Work collaboratively with operational administration teams
- Participate in regular team workshops to provide feedback around process improvement and increasing the service offering to advisers and clients
- Accurately record information for transactions in customer relationship management systems
- Maintain the integrity of all relationships with advisers and clients to enhance the success of Service and Operations
- Proven academic background, ideally Tertiary qualification (Business / Economics / Accounting / Finance)
- Strong client service experience (within hospitality/retail etc.)
- Genuine passion to develop a career within wealth management
- Financial Services knowledge/experience (desired but not essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills