At SMF Recruitment we appreciate the importance of presenting well at interview. Preparing yourself for an interview is key to the success of your performance. Interviews can make you nervous, however if you prepare yourself well, you'll feel more relaxed and as a result perform at your best.
Before the interview, ensure that you:
- Research the company
- Prepare for interview questions and consider examples from your past experiences
During the interview, ensure that you:
- Speak slowly & clearly
- Turn off your mobile phone
- Gain eye contact with your potential employer
- Remain positive & motivated
- Ask questions
Ensure that you don't:
- Answer straight yes or no to a question.
- Use colloquial language or swear
Maximise your chances for success at interviews
To help ensure that you are as prepared as possible, SMF Recruitment has partnered with Australia's leading online interview training system InterviewGOLD.
97% of users rate InterviewGold as the best way to maximise your chances of success, and we highly recommend it as sound investment in your job hunt and your career.
As a way to support you in developing these skills, we are pleased to provide a 10% discount. When purchasing, simply enter “SMF” in the promotion field to receive the discount.